Tips & Tools for the DIY Ukulele Luthier
Free to those with shoelaces… The Uke Sling from UK Ukee.
- New Guest Blog Page - Just what it says on the tin – A page with guest posts on: https://ukukee.wordpress.com/guest-blog/
- Lots of Ukulele Map updates to kick start 2017 - An update to each and every Ukulele Map on the site already this year! It’s so good to see new ukulele events, clubs, jams and other socials popping up all over the world. Keep up the good work sending in these ukulele map submissions. Check out what’s new in your area… Ukulele Luthier Map – […]
- Ukulele Luthier Map Worldwide - Interactive map of Ukulele Makers/Luthiers around the world Extensive list of ukulele building specialist luthiers. Scan and zoom the map to find a Ukulele Luthier near you. Please help to grow this map by adding to it using the link below: UK Ukee Ukulele Luthier Map Listing Request To have your Ukulele Luthier business listed […]
- Ukulele Luthier Wars at the Ukulele Festival of Scotland - It was a beautiful weekend at the Crichton Estate in Dumfries for the first ever Ukulele Festival of Scotland, a spectacular event in support of the Ukulele Kids Club UK, the weather and grounds were equally outstanding. However the mood in the bazaar was intense, two rival Ukulele luthiers jibe and taunt each other as […]
- Long journey ahead … #UkeFestScot_16 - I’ll be off to the Ukulele Festival of Scotland next weekend, I’m not looking forward to the long train journey but I am very excited about everything else! I will be seeing my friend Tom Ziegenspeck of Ziegenspeck Ukuleles and hopefully meeting a Ukulele Luthier from Italy. There is one hell of a line-up for the festival, […]
UK Ukee is proud to be a supporter of…
Ukulele Set-up – Turn your budget Uke into a playable musical instrument comparable to the higher end entry-level ukulele on the market! Give your new ukulele a lower action & vintage playability!
Intonation Correction – Reduce sharp notes at the first fret & correct intonation issues throughout the fretboard by: lowering action & fret levelling. Producing uniformed, dressed/crowned frets.
Rejuvenate & Maintain – Repair or replace minor damage & old worn parts. Clean & maintain the frets & fretboard, dress/crown to give smooth frets & fret ends then polish to make them shine!
Ukulele Maps – Find your nearest ukulele group, jam, club, band, association or even orchestra in UK, Europe, USA & Canada.
Ukulele Luthier Interviews – Stories of ukulele luthier’s journeys from around the world, including insightful tips and tool advice for the aspiring luthier.
Ukulele Build – Find tutorials and plans for various different sizes and styles of ukulele, advice and guidance from professionals is also available.